Your stainless steel products
Steinhardt GmbH Water Technology Systems is the first address in Germany when you are looking for quality stainless steel processing. We work with a modern Trumpf TCL 3030 laser cutter, loaded by a swap body, on which we can process sheets up to 3.000 x 1.500 mm. Our state-of-the-art IT system enables an exact transfer of the cutting pattern on to the stainless steel sheets. Automatic optimised nesting of the cutting patterns ensures minimal material wastage.
- Cutting thickness up to 16 mm
- Modern control technology for efficient material utilisation
- Pre-set processing parameters acc. to engineering tables
- Programming by TruTops software
- Rapid change system for the cutting heads
- Uncomplicated handling of your CAD or SolidWorks drawings in various formats, such as .geo, .dxf or .ai files.
The laser’s degree of precision allows the production of even small-scale pieces measuring only 1.5 cm – such as the little bicycle to the right…
Further processing of your stainless steel components using:
- a press brake (4m in length, 280 t)
- an NC controlled lathe, milling machine and cutting machine
- a punch or notching machine
- plate shears
- MAG and WIG welding equipment
We would be happy to produce your complete product range for you. Give us a challenge!