External energy-free, compact flow regulator
with automatic obstruction clearanc
for wet and dry installation
Modern mechanical flow regulators will have to satisfy higher requirements in future. Maintenance work from above ground is a precondition.
Perpendicular Q/h curves are standard in order to avoid additional, expensive storage volume. According to simulation programmes, sewer network capacity is exhausted nowadays. Steinhardt flow regulators operate safely under these very difficult conditions.
The automatic HydroSlide Type Combiis available as Standard (CS) model or as the FlatFlow (CN). Both models combine many functions in one unit: they can be installed (semi)-dry or wet in any situation, from raw wastewater to stormwater and where there is little space to spare. The usual sole jump is not required. The regulator housing protects the precisely functioning control mechanism so that no damage is suffered if complete flooding occurs. An inspection opening, even if seldom necessary, allows for easy maintenance. The HydroSlide TypeCombiis operated from above ground (a hand pulley provides for opening/closing the inlet and hose flush cleaning). The installation of a stainless-steel flume can compensate for insufficient shear stress at the inlet.
- semi-dry or wet installation
- constant discharge (+5%)
- the outstanding feature of the HydroSlide Type Combi is the automatic blockage recognition and clearance
- both models suitable for low impounding heights
- extremely easy to clean, low maintenance
- no external power source required
- operable from above ground
- no sole jump required
- can be completely closed off (optional)
- semi-dry version with vortex-inhibiting inlet pipe
- small and compact
- stainless steel, so robust and durable
- connection for hose flush cleaning from above ground
- hand pulley for manual opening up to DR 250
- can be optimised for local requirements
- practically maintenance-free