Custom-made, watertight protection for buildings and facilities
The climate is changing and large impermeable surfaces are being created by development. Rivers and creeks overflow their banks more frequently, quickly and with more destructive power. Industrial production facilities have to be secured so that flood water does not reach them, but also so that hazardous substances do not reach the waters. Fire-fighting water barriers also prevent the runoff of substances hazardous to water. Protection of properties, assets and the environment has top priority.
Houses, factories and commercial buildings can be effectively safeguarded with mobile protection. It is not enough to rely on the old sandbag methods when riverbanks and mobile flood protection units fail. Planning ahead to protect your property with HydroBeam® protection measures will allow faster reaction times. When self-protection measures are maximised the damage and excessive clean-up costs are minimised.
The HydroBeam® mobile flood protection fits to the building structure providing a water-tight seal. Steinhardt GmbH provides custom-designed stop logs with integrated guide tracks. They are tailor-made to the site to ensure water-tightness. The frames can be permanently covered (windows, doors, gates and driveways). The stop logs are neatly stored ready for use. Leakage rates are well below the limits set by DIN 19569–4 with the Steinhardt HydroBeam® sealing system. You define your degree of protection.
Water always tries to find its way into a property; we have experience to assess your property and provide quality equipment to protect against floating and ground seepage.
Can you close off inlets and outlets in case of flooding?
Do you know all inflows, gulleys and roof runoffs that drain into your property?
Can these be safely diverted?
Ask us. We won’t leave you out in the rain.
- for buildings in private and public areas (flood protection)
- for technical, industrial and production plants (facility protection; protection of waters)
- for fire-fighting water retention (protection of waters)
- Aluminium (EN AW 6060 T66)
- Stainless steel (1.4301, 1.4571)
- simple, robust stainless steel/aluminium construction
- variable design adapted to application environment
- high operational reliability
- simple and quick installation
- fast, light mounting, also possible without heavy lifting gear
- with guide and sealing tracks
- special EPDM sealing for evening out of floors up to 15mm
- planning support
- optional storage system
- optional early warning system