Compact regulator with rotating plate
suitable for the greatest discharges
no electrical power required
Modern management concepts recommend throttling organs with perpendicular flow curve for discharging storm water, combined sewage or wastewater. These organs must provide precise discharge limitations independent of impounding heights in basins, storage areas, overflows, treatment plants and separators.
The HydroSlide® Flow Regulator Type MINI is an uncomplicated, robust stainless-steel construction with brass / PE bearings. The compact design makes it ideal for installation in small structures. Its straightforward design guarantees a high degree of reliability whilst remaining practically maintenance-free. The MINI regulator is designed to continually adapt and fix the optimal discharge for varying water levels, the float being the direct operational control. The throttling of the discharge begins when the water level rises. The valve’s float control moves upwards and rotates the orifice plate to close the outlet: the higher the water pressure, the smaller the outlet volume. The perpendicular Q/h value is attained from an impounding head of approx. 1.5 DR.
The robust mechanics of the HydroSlide® Flow Regulator, Type MINI, make it an ideal choice for flood retention operations.
- no external power source, no electricity
- perpendicular Q/H line
- simple, low-cost flow regulator
- range from small to largest impounding heads
- for small structures
- no sole jump
- float fixed directly on the swivel arm
- installation up to DR 3.5 x DR
- float rotates to left or right
- model with double plate for small flows up to and incl. DR 200
- robust construction
- easy fitting
- low on maintenance
- optional with hand pulley up to and incl. DR 250
- adaptable for other discharge parameters by exchanging disc cam
- optional: VARIO function for Qabsetting
- optional remote control