Reliable backwater protection for canals and constructions
Steinhardt HydroFlap Backwater Gates allow water to flow in only one direction. They are easy to open and secure when closed due to flexible cover bearings.
- For dowelling: DIN flange supplied on request.
- Material: completely stainless steel, bearings brass/zinc alloy, proven cover seal.
Suitable for Flood Protection
Steinhardt HydroFlap Backwater Gates also guard against discharging into floodwater. Unwanted flooding of the sewer network becomes a thing of the past.
The HydroFlap Backwater Gates are manufactured completely from stainless steel and operate reliably even after long periods of inaction. They consist of a frame dowelled to a concrete wall, durable bearings and a robust flap (please indicate maximum h/UW). Optional counter-weights can be designed to lessen resistance.
Areas of Application
- canal systems
- tank and stormwater overflows
- sewer overflows
- receiving water outlets
- pump stations
- flushing sumps
The Advantages of HydroFlap Backwater Gates
DN 200 up to 1200 mm
- complete stainless-steel construction
- material 1.4301 (V2A)
- 1.4571 (V4A) on request
- flange with connecting dimensions acc. to DIN 2501
- flexible cover bearings ensure easy opening and secure closing
- robust construction
- easy mounting
- complete with sealing material, dowels and stainless-steel screws