Reliable backwater protection for
canals and constructions
Steinhardt® HydroFlap Non-Return Flaps allow water to flow in only one direction. They are easy to open and secure when closed due to flexible cover bearings.
- Fixed by wall flange or DIN flange to Client‘s requirement.
- Material: stainless steel, bearings brass/zinc alloy, flexible seal.
Suitable for Flood Protection
Steinhardt® HydroFlap Non-Return Flaps protect against discharging into floodwater. Unwanted flooding of the sewer network becomes a thing of the past.
The HydroFlap Non-Return Flaps are manufactured
from stainless steel and operate reliably even after long periods of inaction. They consist of a frame fixed to a concrete wall, durable bearings and a robust flap (please indicate maximum h/UW). Optional counter-weights can be designed to lessen resistance.
Areas of Application
- sewer systems
- tank and stormwater overflows
- sewer overflows
- receiving water outlets
- pump stations
- flushing sumps
The Advantages of HydroFlap Non-Return Flaps
DN 200 up to 1200 mm
- stainless-steel construction
- material 1.4301 (V2A)
- 1.4571 (V4A) on request
- flange with connecting dimensions acc. to DIN 2501
- flexible cover bearings ensure easy opening and secure closing
- robust construction
- easy mounting
- complete with sealing material and stainless-steel fixings